Friday, February 22, 2008

Holy Moly!

I almost fell off my computer stool when I saw that Victoria at SFgirlbybay had mentioned me today! Her blog is one I've been reading for the longest time and I've been fantasizing about getting her attention the entire time! I just cannot believe it! I have been feeling so out of touch and on the verge of giving up lately for a steady paycheck-but thanks to my friends and those in blogland who have been so supportive of me lately- Artsy Mama, Poppytalk, Victoria-and today my friend, Liz Demos from @Home!-I can't help but take this good energy and persevere!!
(BTW- Jackson won First Prize in the First Grade division of the Science Fair-Way to Go, Action Jackson!)

4 comments:

Aesthetic Outburst... said...

Steady paychecks are over-rated. Keep up the fabulous work!!! :)

sfgirlbybay said...

Abbey's quite correct! Do what you love, life is too short for paychecks and HR departments.

Emily said...

Your work is so wonderful! Very inspiring!Glad your're not giving it up for the paycheck. I'm trying to figure out how to get out of that daily grind!

shopSCAD said...

Hooray Katie! No giving up-- you are headed in the right direction and everyone is taking notice!
Amy Z.