Monday, March 31, 2008

Cleans up nice.

The fabulous Molly Harrell visited my studio yesterday to shoot my ugly mug for Skirt! magazine. She is an amazing person and photographer now living in Charleston, but moving back to Columbia soon-yay! If you've read Columbia's Skirt! you have seen her work . She made the day so much fun and even helped me put together some promotional cards in Photoshop- I mean how sweet is that?? Visit her website www.mollyharrell.com. Here are some photos I took to document the occasion of Molly's visit and a clean studio-the latter will most likely never, ever happen again. xo

Molly workin' the ladder. I think she was actually
trying her darndest to find a flattering angle for me.

You can actually see floor!

Clean table and tools in place.
Never realized how many pairs of scissors I had!

Looking toward the front-my little shop is in front of the curtain.

Desk made from a door and metal trestle legs from Lowes.

You can tell this is a set up b/c there are no diet coke
cans or snacks littering my papers. maybe it will last a day or two
xo

6 comments:

Jessie said...

What a lovely space you have! My desk is covered in an array of diet coke cans, coffee mugs, and glasses of wine. Classy, I know.

bonnie said...

Looks like a fun place to CREATE!
You go girl.

Unknown said...

Katie this all looks fantastic! What a great space...where is your little store? "Ugly mug" ?
I don't think so!! :)
xo
Melissa

Anonymous said...

Wow! I will be on the lookout for the spread in Skirt!

Sophie says "howdy!"

Leslie

natasha said...

i love it! i dunno why i love peeping into other peoples studios so much. whenever we go to sc for vacation, i pick up skirt magazine, it really is wonderful. congrats on all of your success!

Anonymous said...

your studio space is as cute as you are =)