Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Harry Underwood

I saw this still life on Poppytalk and my heart began racing.
That painting of a woman playing the accordion...reads 'Sing to me softly'. I had to find out who was responsible! The artist is Harry Underwood-thank you to Marusica for sharing her awesome home and art...see here for more of her Nashville home.

Paintings by 'contemporary, educated folk artist' Harry Underwood...
Southern Energy Home

Hummingbirds

Every Little Star

Hula

Sing Softly
Click on titles for links!
Website*Flickr*Gallery

5 comments:

kara said...

Adorable!!!! I love the "lounge" woman in her hot red tights and garter!
xoxo-Kara

lily pottery said...

these are super great!

our little love nest said...

Luving the lounge girl too! so fun!
~dee

Robin Grey said...

I just love these! They remind me a little of the work of Signe Grushovenko, a La Grange, GA artist (www.galleryair.com) whom I'm absolutly in love with!

Linda Summerfield said...

I love everything about these.