Sunday, April 11, 2010

Finding a home sweet home...

Well...now that our home is clean and polished and on the market, our attention turns to finding a home in Indianapolis. We'll fly there this Wednesday for a ten day home search marathon.  My dream (and luckily, he's obliging...xo) is to find a mid-century modern gem like the ones I find at my new favorite haunt, AtomicIndy- a blog dedicated to all things Mid-Century Midwest Modern. I have my heart set on a finding a one-story ranch (a basement would be great!), tall windows, an airy open floor plan, and  a killer limestone fireplace. Granite counter tops need not apply! If anyone has ANY information about ANY interesting properties in the NE Indianapolis area- Please do let me know!  xo





Photos via Atomic Indy and their fabulous Atomic Crash Parties
...the info is here!

4 comments:

Barbara Bechtel said...

oh dearest! good luck. i know you've been dreaming of the perfect one for QUITE some time!

keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Kitsch and Curious said...

Good luck with your hunt! If you found anything like those photos, that would be amazing!

Wendy said...

WOW. Your house is bad-ass! Love the front. That's awesome. We live in a modern house too and love midcentury design. (in Austin). Here's our house blog http://agavehouse.blogspot.com
I'm sure you will find a cool new house to move in to! good luck.

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

Such fabulous pics! Thanks for sharing. I found your blog today and am so inspired, love your style!
Hollie=)
Funky Junk Antique Show